At our core, X1 provides a very intuitive ‘single pane of glass’ through which professionals can view and act upon critical information. Whether looking for local emails and files stored in Exchange or SharePoint or attachments scattered across network servers and the cloud, X1’s unified interface displays reliable, comprehensive results as fast as you type, as well as integrated, application specific post-search actions allowing users to act on information once it’s found.
X1 is highly popular because our products quickly locate critical data, enabling our customers to dedicate time saved searching or recreating work to thoughtful analysis, problem solving, and improving their organization’s bottom line.
X1 is currently providing solutions in Information Governance, Risk, Compliance, eDiscovery, Productivity and more. Come join our team and help us create and provide exceptional solutions for people and organizations that need to find information, whether on individual desktops, company networks or social media at the fastest speeds in the industry.
Why you want to work at X1
- Make an impact – we are a small team looking to make a huge splash
- Do things differently – we have incredible technology, great employees, and we’re disrupting the market with our unique approach
- Grow your career – we may currently be small, but we are growing quickly and there are plenty of opportunities for personal growth and advancement
Benefits at X1
- Great office environment – our home is in Downtown L.A. in the heart of the financial district, with great dining and places to explore.
- Holidays – we celebrate 10 holidays per year.
- Flexible Time Off – no need to worry about accruing vacation days – paid time off is available how and when you need it.
- Health Care – Full medical, dental, and vision insurance for individuals and families.
- And even more – stock options, 401K, life insurance, flexible health care spending accounts, disability insurance, and more
Jobs at X1
Visit our LinkedIn page to see our current listings and submit your application.
Or, if you don’t see the right job listing but think you’d be the perfect fit for our company, email with your resume and cover letter and tell us where you’d be the perfect fit.