During this informative session, Relativity Discovery Counsel & Legal Education Director, David Horrigan, and Product Manager, Greg Evans, Insight Optix CEO, Mandi Ross and X1 Chief Legal Officer, John Patzakis discuss the hot topic of proportionality and the collection of Electronically Stored Information (ESI). Panelists dive into the legal framework of proportionality, including relevant statutes and case law, and legal ethics considerations related to ESI collection. Watch the webinar to learn about effective ways to operationalize and modernize the e-Discovery data collection process and the benefits of in-place remote collection of distributed data with an integrated solution.
During this webinar, attendees will learn:
- Legal overview of proportionality and collection of data
- Proportionality challenges and recent case law
- Steps and guidelines to operationalizing proportionality
- Legal ethics and collection of data
- Benefits of cloud-based remote collection with an integrated solution
This session includes a product demonstration and interactive Q&A.