Free 14-Day trial
No credit card required
Buy Individual License
Contact X1 for
Frequently Asked Questions
- What applications are supported with X1 Search?
- Outlook 2007
- Outlook 2010 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Outlook 2013 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Outlook 2016 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- SharePoint 2007
- SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint 365
- OneDrive for Business (O365)
- OneDrive for Business (SharePoint)
- Symantec Enterprise Vault 9
- Symantec Enterprise Vault 10
- Symantec Enterprise Vault 11
- IMAP based email accounts such as Gmail, Yahoo!, AOL, and more
- What is the difference between the X1 Professional Client and X1 Search?
New to X1 Search:
- Outlook 64-bit support
- SharePoint support
- Box support
- OneDrive support
- Symantec Enterprise Vault support
- Gmail, AOL, Yahoo! Mail and other IMAP based email accounts
- Completely new, sleek interface
- Separate indexes for each data source
- Lotus Notes
Please note: With the release of X1 Search we made a change our licensing scheme, making it easier to distribute product updates and new releases. As part of this change, X1 Search requires you have an active internet connection to validate the installed license file, and Search "phones home" to our activation server once every 14 days.
- What are the minimum hardware requirements for X1 Search?
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- CPU: 1 GHz minimum, 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM for 32-bit or 2GB RAM for 64-bit*
- Disk: 1 GB free hard disk space recommended*
- Software: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 Extended version or higher
- Can I install Search on Virtual Desktops like XenDesktop or XenApp?
- Yes, X1 Search Virtual provides X1’s robust search, architected for virtual desktop environments. X1 Search Virtual is available for volume purchase only, so please contact sales directly for more information.
- Is X1 Search available on the Mac?
- While our product team is well aware of the desire and an X1 Pro Mac version is certainly part of our product development plans, no release is imminent at this time.